When they're not creating real-time Twitter trends maps, our Master's students are developing a VR framework to act as an interface between hardware and software or using Minecraft to help robots plan. (In their spare time, they're winning Google Lime Awards and taking first place at hackathons.)
This page is for prospective students. Currently-enrolled students, go here.
"Brown CS changed my life! I have a deep understanding of the field and was able to contribute to cutting-edge research. The networking opportunities with companies and alums are fantastic! This led me to a job at Google. Ultimately, the core of Brown CS is the people: the amazing faculty, staff, and peers." — Paige Selby, Google
Our program has several advantages over the competition:
- Our reasonable costs make us an affordable choice
- All courses are taught by world-class faculty who earn our reputation for innovation
- We offer multiple tracks (thesis, project, or coursework-only) that can be easily customized for particular needs
- Strong industry partnerships let students work with government and industry on practical, high-value problems
"Getting a Master's was a great opportunity to continue my research and deepen my relationships with other students and Brown's faculty." — Finnegan Hopkins, Twitter
- Why is Brown a great place to study CS at all levels?
- How can I apply to the Master's program?
- What are the Master's program graduation requirements?
- What are the other Brown CS degree programs?
- How can I learn more about grad school application and life? (Professor Shriram Krishnamurthi answers on Quora.)
- How do I ask additional questions? (Email link)