How To Stay In Touch
- Click here to send a blank email to subscribe yourself to the Brown CS Alum Email Group, which we use to occasionally share updates. Members can't email each other, so you don't need to worry about a high volume of messages.
- Visit the Brown CS web site, which we update daily with news and stories.
- Visit (and please be sure to like) the Brown CS Alums Facebook group or our Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Read the latest issue of Conduit, our annual magazine.
- Visit the Brown Alumni Association web site.
Recent Alum Events
The Life After Brown Lecture Series featured alum Mary Fernandez, who joined us to discuss her work as the CEO of the STEM mentorship organization, MentorNet. Be sure to check out this video of her presentation.
How To Give
We're extremely grateful for the financial support that our alums have provided. Because of your generosity, Brown CS is doing great work educationally, in the world of research, and in expanding the accessibility and inclusiveness of our field. To learn more about giving, please click here. As always, you can donate to Brown CS at any time by making your check out to Brown University Department of Computer Science and sending it to Lauren Clarke 115 Waterman Street, Providence, RI 02912-1910.
How To Attend Our Reunion
For details on our next Reunion, please go here. Here are some photos from previous years:
If you have any other questions, please click here to contact us. We'll make sure the appropriate person gets in touch with you immediately.