Before continuing, please read the Brown CS 2020-21 Plan, which may replace some of the information below.
Research at Brown crosses traditional boundaries, and projects spring from shared interests more than from established groups. Faculty work closely with post-doctoral students, graduate students, and undergraduates, drawing ideas and expertise from other disciplines and departments, and a tradition of combining theory and practice remains as strong and relevant today as it was forty years ago.
Research Group Home Pages
- Brown Laboratory for Linguistic Information Processing (BLLIP)
- Data Management
- Visual Computing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human to Robots Laboratory
- Programming Languages
- Systems (Brown Systems Research Group)
- Visualization Research Lab
Affiliated Programs and Centers
- Brain Science Program
- Center for Vision Research
- Center for Computational Molecular Biology
- NIST PREP Program