Before continuing, please read the Brown CS 2020-21 Plan, which may replace some of the information below. Visit Brown's COVID-19 website for the most up-to-date information:
Additional resources for Computer Science Students, Faculty and Staff are listed below.
Working From Home
- Getting Started with FastX
- Getting Started with Zoom
- Connecting to CS using SSH or Mosh
- VPN to the CS Network
- Access your home directory using VS Code (requires an active VPN connection)
- Filesystem Web Interface(No VPN needed)
- Setting up SSHFS
- Technical Staff (TStaff)
- Sun Lab Consultants - help with remote access
- System Status
CS Classes Online
This is an evolving document. Please send comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.