Below are a number of resources for preventing and dealing with RSI:
- It's Not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! RSI Theory and Therapy for Computer Professionals by Suparna Damany, MSPT and Jack Bellis 2000
- Repetitive Strain Injury: A Computer User's Guide by Emil Pascarelli, MD and Deborah Quilter 1994
- The Repetitive Strain Injury Recovery Book by Deborah Quilter 1998
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Repetitive Stress Injuries: The Comprehensive Guide to Prevention, Treatment and Recovery by Tammy Crouch 1995
- The Mindbody Prescription: Healing the Body, Healing the Pain by John E. Sarno, MD 1998 Recovery Yoga: A Practical Guide for Chronically Ill, Injured, and Postoperative People by Sam Dworkis 1997
- Improve Your Vision Without Glasses or Contact Lenses: A New Program of Therapeutic Eye Exercises by Steven M. Beresford 1996
- Your wrists hurt, you must be a programmer Good overview of RSI advice and therapies, by former ergo merc Guillaume Marceau.
- Ice list: Brown CS repetitive strain community list.
- The Sorehand mailing list
- MIT's RSI site
- Harvard's RSI site
- Information about Dr. Sarno's Tension Myositis Syndrome
- Typing Injury FAQ
- Deborah Quilter's RSI help page
- Yoga at your desk