1. Get the Software
- Download and install the latest version of Tunnelblick.
- Select the option "I have configuration files".
- Download the Brown CS OpenVPN client certificate and config files (<username>_browncs.opvn and <username>_browncs-gateall.opvn). You will have to click on "Brown Login" first and enter your Brown credentials when prompted.
2. Add a VPN Configuration
- Launch Finder.
- Browse to the the Download directory where the browncs.opvn and browncs-gateall.opvn files are located.
- Double click on the browncs.opvn to install the browncs profile.
- Double click on the browncs-gateall.opvn to install the browncs-gateall profile
- Click on the Tunnelblick icon. You should now see Connect browncs and Connect browncs-gateall options.
- Click on one of these options and connect using your Brown credentials.
- You should now be connected and able to access internal websites (such as perfmon.cs.brown.edu).
- to disconnect, click the Tunnelblick icon and select disconnect browncs