We've begun collecting recordings of invited talks and keynotes by Brown CS faculty members as well as any videos that accompany their research papers. They're organized alphabetically by last name or research group below.
- DBPal: A Learned NL-Interface for Databases (Fuat Basik, Benjamin Hättasch, Amir Ilkhechi, Arif Usta, Shekar Ramaswamy, Prasetya Utama, Nathaniel Weir, Carsten Binnig, Ugur Çetintemel: SIGMOD Conference 2018: 1765-1768)
- Getting Swole: Generating Access-Aware Code with Predicate Pullups (Andrew Crotty, Alex Galakatos, Tim Kraska: ICDE 2020: 1273-1284)
- The Case for a Learned Sorting Algorithm 1 and 2 (Ani Kristo, Kapil Vaidya, Ugur Çetintemel, Sanchit Misra, Tim Kraska: SIGMOD Conference 2020: 1001-1016)
- DeepSqueeze: Deep Semantic Compression for Tabular Data 1 and 2 (Amir Ilkhechi, Andrew Crotty, Alex Galakatos, Yicong Mao, Grace Fan, Xiran Shi, Ugur Çetintemel: SIGMOD Conference 2020: 1733-1746)
- DBPal: A Fully Pluggable NL2SQL Training Pipeline 1 and 2 (Nathaniel Weir, Prasetya Utama, Alex Galakatos, Andrew Crotty, Amir Ilkhechi, Shekar Ramaswamy, Rohin Bhushan, Nadja Geisler, Benjamin Hättasch, Steffen Eger, Ugur Çetintemel, Carsten Binnig: SIGMOD Conference 2020: 2347-2361)
- Hist-Tree: Those Who Ignore It Are Doomed to Learn (Andrew Crotty: CIDR 2021)
- Tuplex: Data Science in Python at Native Code Speed (Leonhard F. Spiegelberg, Rahul Yesantharao, Malte Schwarzkopf, Tim Kraska: SIGMOD Conference 2021: 1718-1731)
- Learning Equilibria in Simulation-Based Games ... and the Ensuing Empirical Design of Mechanisms (Intellisys 2020)
- The Interplay of Agent and Market Design (Microsoft Faculty Summit 2017)
Correctness Conditions For Cross-Chain Deals (SRDS 2021 Keynote)
- Jeff's recordings are available here.
- Shriram's recordings are available here.
- Michael's recordings are available here.
- ShapeMOD: Macro Operation Discovery for 3D Shape Programs (Kenny Jones presenting at SIGGRAPH 2021)
- Roominoes: Generating Novel 3D Floor Plans From Existing 3D Rooms (Kai Wang presenting at SGP 2021)
- Neurosymbolic Generative Models for Structured 3D Content (part of the 3DGV seminar)
- Learning to Infer and Generate programs for 3D Shapes and Scenes (an ICCV workshop talk, requires a Zoom account)