How To Stay In Touch
- Click here to send a blank email to subscribe yourself to the Brown CS Alum Email Group, which we use to occasionally share updates. Members can't email each other, so you don't need to worry about a high volume of messages.
- Visit the Brown CS web site, which we update daily with news and stories.
- Visit (and please be sure to like) our Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Read the latest issue of Conduit, our annual magazine.
- Visit the Brown Alumni Association web site.
Recent Alum Events
The Life After Brown Lecture Series and Diversity Lecture Series recently featured alum Mary Fernandez, who joined us to discuss her work as the CEO of the STEM mentorship organization, MentorNet. Be sure to check out this video of her presentation.
How To Give
We're extremely grateful for the financial support that our alums have provided. Because of your generosity, Brown CS is doing great work educationally, in the world of research, and in expanding the accessibility and inclusiveness of our field. To learn more about giving, please click here. As always, you can donate to Brown CS at any time by making your check out to Brown University Department of Computer Science and sending it to Jane McIlmail, 115 Waterman Street, Providence, RI 02912-1910.
How To Get Involved
Brown CS is assessing community interest for a pilot 1:1 Alum-Student mentorship program for senior CS concentrators. If you're interested in becoming an alum mentor or learning more about the program when it launches, please complete this form. The program pilot is loosely modeled on an exsiting Brown University Women's Leadership Council mentorship program, the Women's Launch Pad.
If you would like to learn more about the pilot mentorship program, or get involved with our community in some other way, please click here to email Laura Dobler.
How To Attend Our Reunion
We're currently planning our next Reunion. Here are some photos from previous years:
If you have any other questions, please click here to contact us. We'll make sure the appropriate person gets in touch with you immediately.