Here are some resources you may find helpful for displaying and presenting your projects. All tutorials are designed for Windows lab machines.
- Tutorial for creating a Google website.
- Instructions to publish an Excel table as a webpage.
- Sometimes hand-annotating interesting trends is better than describing them using text. Look at this website that visualizes the number of vehicles involved in fatal crashes using conditional formatting.
- Windows and Mac instructions for creating a ZIP file.
- Make sure you click the Share button in the upper right of your Google site so it can be viewed by anyone. If you want to keep it private, you can grant the course staff access.
Previous Student Projects
These are some examples you can look at as you think about ideas for your own projects.