0. I find that it takes an awful lot of time just to schedule an appointment. I therefore suggest starting with email. Many things are quite easy to take care of that way, and proceed a lot quicker.
Otherwise, to schedule an in-person meeting:
1. Make sure I'm in town. [show/hide]
2. Check my general week schedule.
I will next have formal office hours in Fall 2019. In the meanwhile, meetings will be on request.
I am generally in 9am to 2pm. Since I am not teaching undergrad classes, most of my time is devoted to research and writing. I am very rarely in after 2pm, so please only request a time then if we can't find any other times.
3. Make sure I'm free on a specific day.
To request a meeting, view my calendar below. As you do:
- click on the actual entries to see how long they last (some are several hours long)
- click on the Week view, since the others seem to drop some entries!
4. Pick a time.
Please try to find more than one date and time, because I may have constraints not publicly visible in my calendar.
5. Send me Email.