0. I find that it takes an awful lot of time just to schedule an appointment. I therefore suggest starting with email. Many things are quite easy to take care of that way, and proceed a lot quicker.
Otherwise, to schedule an in-person meeting:
1. Make Sure I'm in Town. [show/hide]
2. Make Sure I'm Free on a Specific Day.
View my calendar below. As you do:
- click on the actual entries to see how long they last (some are several hours long)
- click on the Week view, since the others seem to drop some entries!
3. Pick a time. Please pick times between 9:00am and 2:00pm. Please try to find more than one date and time, because I may have constraints not publicly visible in my calendar. (If you're curious why I'm not around in the afternoon, see my answer on Quora.)
4. Send me Email.