0. I find that it takes an awful lot of time just to schedule an appointment. I therefore suggest starting with email. Many things are quite easy to take care of that way, and proceed a lot quicker.
Otherwise, to schedule an in-person meeting:
1. Make sure I'm in town. [show/hide]
2. Check my general week schedule.
|Available||Maybe Available||Depends on Schedule||Unavailable|
|0900-0930||class prep||research||class prep||research||class prep|
|after 1330||only in highly exceptional situations;
I prefer to be out and work later at night
3. Make sure I'm free on a specific day.
Can you make it to my office hours, Monday 12:30-1:30? Just make sure I'm in town. If you're coming to hours you don't need to schedule anything: just drop in!
Office hours exceptions: For the following weeks, I will be
moving my office hours as noted (same time, different day):
Nov 5: cancelled
Nov 19: cancelled
Otherwise, view my calendar below. As you do:
- click on the actual entries to see how long they last (some are several hours long)
- click on the Week view, since the others seem to drop some entries!
4. Pick a time.
Please try to make it to my office hours, if at all possible.
If you can't, please try to find more than one date and time, because I may have constraints not publicly visible in my calendar.
5. Send me Email.