My interests lie at the intersection of programming languages and security. My work makes Web programming easier and Web programs more secure. I've recently started working on programmability for software-deﬁned networks.
Presently, I am a postdoc in Nate Foster's research group, working on network programmability (Frenetic). I continue working with my advisor, Shriram Krishnamurthi, on several language-based Web security projects (JSWebTools.org). Starting Fall 2013, I will join the faculty of computer science at UMass-Amherst.
- Attending HotSDN/SIGCOMM (August 2012).
- Participating in a Dagstuhl Seminar on Web Application Security (October 2012)
- Attending the DIMACS Workshop on Software Defined Networking (December 2012).
- Member of the PLDI 2013 External Review Committee.
- Member of the ECOOP 2013 Program Committee.