You can add the separate TA Hours, Lab Hours, and CS32 Schedule Calendars shown above to your own Google Calendar by clicking the "Google Calendar" button in the bottom right corner of the frame. Here is a link to the combined version of those three calendars.
Hours Info and Policies
- Tim's conceptual office hours are held each week on Wednesdays from 2-3 PM EST via Zoom.
- During TA Hours, you can ask questions related to course concepts and projects.
- During Lab Hours, you may ask questions about the labs and get labs checked off.
- All TA Hours and Lab Hours are held via Zoom.
- Use SignMeUp to queue for TA and Lab hours. This will also be where TA Zoom links are posted.
- Please check Piazza before attending TA hours to see if your question has been answered already or to find any changes or cancellations.
- The goal of TA hours is to help you be as effective as possible, and thus TAs will not comprehensively debug your code during hours.
- If hours are busy, each student will be capped at 10 minutes.
No hours right now? Ask your questions on Piazza.