I'm a fourth year PhD student, advised by Maurice Herlihy. My research interests center on applying the algorithmic lens to interdisciplinary problems. I also have non-computational research interests in Solid Biomass, Sustainable Heating, and development of Local Energy Economy, and maintain the website of the Village2Village Project.
I am currently thinking about problems in distributed access control, performant data-structures for transactional memory systems, and large-scale reconstruction from geographic data.
- Round-Trip Voronoi Diagrams and Doubling Density in Geographic Networks
- Self-Assembly Strategies in the Octet Truss
- Computational Generation of Crystal Nets (code here)
- Shear-Alfvén Waves in Gyrokinetic Particle Simulation
- Spatial Modeling of Orca Predation in Southeastern Alaska
Parameterizing Algorithmic Skeletons for Correct and Efficient Performance-Portable Parallel Computations
- Building on Racket Macros for C++
tdickerson at cs.brown.edu