Resources for Fisler's Recurring Rainfall Paper (ICER14)
This page contains links to additional resources that accompany
Kathi Fisler's 2014 ICER paper, "The Recurring Rainfall Problem".
Post-publication, I learned of errors in two tables in the original
paper. A summary of the mistakes follows. Thanks to Otto Seppälä at
Aalto University for pointing these out.
Errors in Table 2 (page 4):
- The total of "Clean Multiple" solutions should be 52 (not 43).
- The number of "Unclear" solutions for course HS should be 1 (not
- The number of "Unclear" solutions for course T3Non should be 20
- The total of "Unclear" solutions should be 31 (not 29).
Errors in the table on page 5:
- Column "N", row "Clean Multiple" should be 52 (not 43)