AI Lunch in the Spring of 1997
- April 11: Talk by Jennette Wang from CMU on model checking.
- April 15: Neuro-Dynamic Programming - Anthony
- April 18: PBS video on robots. "Robots Alive" Scientific
American Frontiers - William Smart.
- April 25: Non-parametric statistics for feature selection -
- May 2: Neverworld: An advance multi-user domain. Ian Horswill,
- May 9: Postponed due to various other talks this week.
- May 16: Computer Chess - Robert Givan.
- May 23: Postponed due to talk in Lubrano on model checking.
- May 30: Learning Topological maps with weak local odometric
information - Hagit Shatkay. To be held in