AI Lunch in the Fall of 1995
- September 1: TBD
- September 8: Anthony
- Presenting the paper: "Probabilistic Robot
Navigation in Partially Observable Environments" by Reid Simmons and
Sven Koenig. This paper appeared in IJCAI 1995, Montreal, Canada.
- September 15: Modelling the real world
- September 22: Eugene
- Discussion of Word Clustering Techniques.
- September 29: Learning in HMMs discussion.
- October 6: (Postponed due to Yi-Jing Lin's thesis defense.)
- October 13: Shieu-Hong Lin
IJCAI paper or relevant research discussion.
- October 20: Discussion with Ken Ford
- October 27: Oval table discussion of round table times.
- November 3: Planning and Satisfiability
- November 10: Pre-empted for talk in Lubrano.
- November 17: Pre-empted for John Guttag's talk
- November 24: Thanksgiving break - no meeting
- December 1: Jim Kurien
Relevant AI paper. Topic to be announced.
- December 8: Bill Smart
"Analysis of Adaptation and Environment" by Ian Horswill.
- December 15: Hagit Shatkay
PAC Learning of Probabilistic Automata