In Spring 2014, with Tim Nelson, I'm running Logic for Hackers.
- cs019, Accelerated Introduction to Computing:
- CSCI0931, Introduction to Computing for the Social Sciences and Humanities:
- cs173, Programming Languages:
- cs234, Software Engineering: Spring 2005 with Steve Reiss (Software Security: Access Control and Information Flow)
cs273/cs274, Programming Language Theory /
cs296-1, Topics in Programming Languages and Systems:
- cs190, Software System Design:
- cs183-184, Consistent Software Evolution: Fall 2002-2003 with Steve Reiss
All reviews are from the Critical Review, Brown's independent, student-run review process.