CSCI 2390 focuses on reading and discussing research papers, some of which you will present. In addition, you will complete several short assignments.
You are encouraged to discuss and collaborate on the assignments, but you must submit your own, individual solutions (except for final projects undertaken in groups).
- Assignment 1: Taking control of your data (due Sept 18, 11pm)
- Assignment 2: GDPR case study (due Sept 25, 11pm)
- Project proposal (due Oct 2, 11pm)
- Mid-project report (due Nov 6, 11pm)
- Final project demo and presentation (due Dec 3 in class)
- Final project report (due Dec 9, 11pm)
You must submit your solutions by 11pm (Eastern) the evening before class (as per DUE dates on the schedule).