Assignments are due at 6 PM on Fridays. The early deadline is 6 PM on Tuesdays, and the late deadline is 6 PM on Sundays.
Passwords to solutions will be distributed via the class email list.
|Homework 0||Sept. 7||Sept. 12||Solution 0|
|Homework 1||Sept. 9||Sept. 16||Solution 1|
|Homework 2||Sept. 16||Sept. 23||Solution 2|
|Homework 3||Sept. 30||Oct. 7||Solution 3|
|Homework 4||Oct. 7||Oct. 14||Solution 4|
|Homework 5||Oct. 21||Oct. 28||Solution 5|
|Homework 6||Oct. 28||Nov. 4||Solution 6|
|Homework 7||Nov. 11||Nov. 18||Coming soon!|
|Homework 8||Nov. 18||Dec. 2||Solution 8|
|Homework 9||Dec. 2||Dec. 9||Solution 9|
We recommend using ShareLateX for collaboration on problem sets.
- CS157 LaTeX Assignment Template
- A Not So Short Introduction to LaTeX2e (A classic.)
- Essential LaTeX (May be outdated.)
- ShareLateX Documentation
- LaTeX Wikibook
- AOPS LaTeX
- An exhaustive list of LaTeX Symbols, or a shorter list
- Detexify, a tool that converts handwriting to symbols
- You may typeset pseudocode using the following packages: