During TA Hours, you can ask questions related to course concepts and projects.
- All TA hours are in CIT 205.
- Please check Piazza before attending hours for any changes or cancellations.
- You may not ask questions about the labs or get labs checked off at TA Hours.
- Use SignMeUp to queue for hours.
- If hours are busy, each student will be capped at 15 minutes.
- The goal of TA hours is to help you be as effective as possible, and thus TAs will not comprehensively debug your code during hours.
|Sunday||2-4pm||Sara and Rafael|
|Sunday||4-6pm||Nina and Brian|
|Sunday||6-8pm||Sahil and Sean|
|Monday||3-5pm||Ben W. and Ansel|
|Monday||5-7pm||Lindsey and Ben S.|
|Monday||8-10pm||Joe R. and Ping|
|Tuesday||7-9pm||Katie and Rick|
|Thursday||4-6pm||Adam and Greg|
* Lab weeks only
|9-11am*||See lab TAs (CIT 201)|
|2-4pm||Joe E. and Erica|
|Saturday||2-4pm||Jonathan and Nick F.|
No hours right now? Ask your questions on Piazza.