- Requests for Tstaff event assistance should be sent to email@example.com (1 week+ / 24hr minimum prior notice)
- Recordings done in Room 368 can be started by anyone at any time, via the Touch Panel
- Streaming to our Live page from Room 368 is available: live.cs.brown.edu (1 week+ / 48hr minimum prior notice)
- 1080p camera and tripod can be borrowed for recordings, email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability
- 368 Touch Panel training available by request
If you have an event or a lecture that needs to be recorded or streamed, please contact email@example.com for assistance/training. Giving notice a week or more before the event date would be greatly appreciated. This lead time is used to sanity check the system before the event and coordinate with the presenter to ensure compatibility of their resources with our setup.
24 hours, one full business day, is the minimum* amount of prior notice necessary, excluding weekends, for Tstaff to guarantee assistance with the recording process. This buffer period ensures that Tstaff will receive your request during normal business hours, M-F between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, to plan accordingly.
For streaming, which requires Tstaff assistance and cannot be initiated from the Touch Panel, a minimum* of 48 hours prior notice, excluding weekends, is needed to properly prepare for a live streamed event. Streaming is currently only available in Room 368.
If you are interested in learning more about the facilities in 368 or need to have an HTA or TA trained in how to use the Touch Panel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Without the minimum lead time a best effort will be made.