All printing from undergraduate accounts as well as any course related listings should be directed to the Sunlab's HP laserjet printer (bw1). Printing should be picked up immediately.
Undergraduate Printing Policy
- You must be in the Sunlab or MSlab when printing.
- You must be standing in front of the printer when your job is printing.
- You may print only CS course-related work.
- You must keep the length of your printouts under 20 pages.
Any printout that does not meet these requirements should be printed to a CIS printer. This policy will be enforced by the Sunlab consultants, and repeat violators will lose printing access.
The department's other laserprinters (both B&W and color), may only be used by the following people:
- Faculty, staff and graduate students in support of the department's research and administrative efforts.
- Course TAs producing course-related materials.
You can find a list of printers here.