The Computer Science Department can, in many cases, provide or buy hardware and software needed for academic or research purposes, such as:
- Hardware, either for Managed Systems, or special-purpose computers and hardware
- Software , including purchasing commercial software
- Accessories - such as cables, flash drives, CDs, DVDs, etc.
- The CD Department also has a pool of ergonomic equipment available for loan, to prevent the development of RSI.
- Purchasing - usually, you will need to talk with Kathy Kirman regarding any CS Department-related purchasing you are considering.